One of the newest high-end condominium projects underway in St. Petersburg is The Salvador – located on the corner of Second Street, South and Dali Blvd.
With a targeted completion date of fall, 2016, The Salvador will be a 13-story, green certified building consisting of 74 homes and will offer:
- 1 & 2 bedroom residences ranging from 964-1810 sf;
- 2 spacious 3-bedroom penthouses over 2,500 sf on the top floor;
- Balconies will be oriented either on the North or the South, allowing most homes a 180-degree view corridor from east to west;
- Residences will feature large windows and glass balconies for unobstructed views; and
- Each residence will include Bosch Stainless Steel appliances, wine coolers, European style cabinets and quartz solid surface countertops.
The Salvador is one of several exciting projects for St. Petersburg’s south side. Others include The Hermitage at 700 1st Avenue S. and a 17-story tower at 330 3rd St. S., both of which have been announced as apartments.
The Mesimer Team is proud to announce that our Buyer’s Agent Nolan Finn has already signed up an eager buyer for The Salvador. Nolan is available to talk to you about its many options and amenities.
Contact Nolan Finn at firstname.lastname@example.org