There are so many new construction projects going on downtown that it sometimes difficult to keep track of them. Here is a listing of the better known ones.
- ONE: Located at 100 First Avenue N. This is a 41-story mixed-use development that will feature 253 luxury condominiums priced from the high $500s, a 174 room hotel and retail stores. Construction is underway. www.onestpetersburg.com
- 801 Central Avenue: A 4-story apartment building may be built at this location. Permitting and design hurdles to clear.
- 801 Conway: 35-unit townhome community being built in three buildings at 801 Burlington Avenue. Homes start in the high $200s and are about half sold. www.801atconway.com
- AER St. Petersburg Apartments: 18-story pet friendly apartment complex that will offer 358 units including studio to 3 bedroom/2 bath units. Monthly prices range from $1,600 to $4,700. Located at 330 3rd Street S.
- The Arlington: Urban contemporary townhome community offering 40-townhomes ranging in size from 1,700 sq. ft. to 2,100 sq., ft. Each unit will be 3-floors with the top floor patio/terrace. www.arlingtonstpete.com
- The Brownstones: Located at 1st Street and 4th Avenue N., will feature five 4,000 sq. ft. 3 bedroom/4 bath units with a rooftop terrace and detached garage/separate living space. Prices range from $1.5 to $2 million. www.brownstonesstpete.com
- The Salvador: Located at 199 Dali Blvd S. Upscale condo tower will be green certified and features 74 residences. 80% have been sold. www.thesalvador.com
- The Sanderlings: Located at 426 11th Avenue NE. Townhome community with eight 2-story townhomes. Scheduled to be completed next year. www.thesanderlingsstpete.com
- The Towns on Fifth: Six units with two floor plans, each with 3-bedrooms/3.5 baths, 2-car garage and rooftop terrace. Prices start at $916,900. www.townsonfifth.com
For more information on these projects, existing downtown condos and the latest in real estate trends, please contact us at the Mesimer Team.